Sunday, July 4, 2010

London - Days 1,2 and 3

I'm so sorry for the late post. It has been crazy since I arrived, and my summer course did not even start!
So, on Friday I have dinner at a Thai Restaurant and enjoyed a lot, then I went to Tate Modern to see the surrealism exhibition.



At the airport in Lisbon


My wonderful view lol

Me eating noodles

Tate Modern at night



On Saturday I went to Portobello Market, then had sushi and cinema (at the Electric, where we actually seat on couches. The dinner was at the lebanese.






Today I went to Cambden Town, my fav place in London. Then went to see the Grace Kelly exhibition at V&A Museum. I would like to make a post only about her and the exhibition. Maybe when I come back to Lisbon again. And in the afternoon since I was sooooooooooooo tired had a picnic with some friends at Hyde Park.



These vintage earrings I'm wearing were bought yesterday in Portobello.



MJPerestrello

No comments:

Post a Comment