Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Capes - comfy trend to mix with cold days

Remember that fall/winter's 2009 trend which you could not stop following because it was sooooo comfortable and warm? Yes, the cape!!! It is back and for good! This year new shapes, textures and fabrics are in, but you can always wear your last year's capes, of course. The most important thing is feeling comfortable and the rest (elegance, style, sensuality, beauty) will come with it. Everything is allowed!
I'm sure I will use and abuse of this trend, of my two fall/winter's 2009 capes (thank God that I decided to buy that Zara's cape which was on sale last January! I had that stylist feeling that I will still use it this year!)and of a new one I will certainly buy!

Get inspiration from Chlóe's capes:
Fall 2010 ready-to-wear


Fall 2009 ready-to-wear

MJPerestrello

No comments:

Post a Comment