Sunday, June 20, 2010

Latest news - Summer Courses

As I have said before we have news!! Both of us are going to take a Summer Course related to fashion but in different cities. I am going to London and will be studying at Central Saint Martins and Carolina is going to New York to study at Parsons. So, between July, 2 and July, 10 I will be posting from London and between June, 26 and July, 27 Carolina will be posting from the Big Apple.
My summer course, Fashion Styling for Beginners consists in «a wide spectrum of styling assignments - from revamping a celebrity's old and tired image, or styling and designing a magazine fashion shoot, to producing a designer's catwalk collection.» (http://www.csm.arts.ac.uk/). I was asked to carry with me to the first session some materials, such as notebook and pen, classic white t-shirt, digital camera with adaptor to connect to computer, laptop computer, objects that inspire me and a selection of clothes, footwear and accesories. I am so excited, and have been thinking about the outfits I am going to use since ever! Besides that, I am very curious about the white t-shirt. What are they going to ask us to do with it? We will have to wait ... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment